Guiseppi Chagie Violin
Made in Milan, Italy c. 1989
Top table is two-piece sectional plate of medium vertical grain spruce
Back table is a one piece plate of moderate flamed maple
Ribs are matching chracter maple to that of the back table
Original neck and scroll of slight figured grained maple
Varnish is light reddish brown color
Tonal qualities: Warm sweet quality of the sound with strong projection
- Overall body length: 359 mm.
- Width at the upper bout: 168 mm.
- Width at the center bout: 113mm.
- Width at the lower bout: 204 mm.
- New plush, oblong suspension case
included with purchase