Markneukirchen, Germany c. 1905
Top table is two-piece sectional plater of wide vertical grained spruce
Back table is two piece sectional plate of broad flamed maple with flame descending from
Ribs are of matching character maple to that of the back table
Original neck and scroll of moderatley flamed maple
Varnish is deep reddish brown
Tonal qualities: Strong even projection.. very high quality violin.
- Overall body length: 358mm.
- Width at the upper bout: 170mm.
- Width at the center bout: 115mm.
- Width at the lower bout: 210 mm.
- New plush, shaped suspension case
included with purchase