Aymeric Guillard Viola
Made in Paris, France c.2006
- Top table is a two-piece tight vertical grain spruce.
- Back table is a two-piece highly flamed maple.
- Ribs of matching maple to that of the back table.
- Scroll and neck are original flamed maple.
- Varnish is a beautiful, reddish brown with amber highlights.
- The fine viola has great depth and projection in all registers.. it is a great orchestral
and solo instrument
- Condition: restored to excellent condition
- Overall body length: 16
- Width at the upper bout: 204mm
- Width at the center bout: 143mm
- Width at the lower bout: 248mm
- New plush, shaped suspension case included with purchase.