Reduced from list price of $175.00
Kolstein’s™ Stroller for Cello
Monocoque design fits the Weber, Lifton, Jaeger, Swedish or any other standard Monocoque case configuration.
American design fits the American or similar case configuration.
Complete safety, mobility, and maneuverability for Cello.
- Exclusively designed by internationally acclaimed Luthier and Bowmaker…Samuel Kolstein
- Custom built to fit any case or cover configuration
- Special light weight tempered aircraft aluminum
- “Space Age” Elastimatic shock absorbers
- Double race ball bearing and durable rubber-tired casters
- Full 360° swivel for complete maneuverability
- Uniquely utilizes simple VEL-LOC® attachment and detachment system
- Protective rubber cushioning to mounting plates
- All metal parts are cadmium plated and riveted
- Hand assembled craftsmanship throughout
Kolstein’s stroller is the ultimate in safe and convenient mobility for even the most valued cello. The lightweight but ruggedly constructed stroller mounts easily and quickly to any hard case.
To utilize the stroller on other instrument cases or covers additional Attachments Kits are available at low cost.
Also available, an adjustable padded strap for one-handed control and wheeling convenience. The carry-all strap converts to shoulder or full length as desired.