Francesco Mazio Violin
Made in Chieti, Italy c. 1833
Top table is two-piece sectional plate wide vertical grained spruce
Back table is a one-piece plate of modified slab cut poplar
Ribs are of matching character poplar to that of the back table
Original scroll of poplar with a slight figured maple neck graft
Varnish is a light brown color with amber hues
Tonal qualities: Wonderful deep tonal quality.. excellent projection.
- Overall body length: 360 mm.
- Width at the upper bout: 160 mm.
- Width at the center bout: 104 mm.
- Width at the lower bout: 197 mm.
- New plush, oblong suspension case
included with purchase