Guiseppi Chagie Violin
Made in Milan, Italy c. 1989
Top table is two-piece sectional plate of medium vertical grain spruce
Back table is a one-piece plate of moderate flamed maple
Ribs are matching character maple to that of the back table
Original neck and scroll of slight figured grained maple
Varnish is a light reddish-brown color
Tonal qualities: Warm sweet quality of the sound with strong projection
- Overall body length: 359 mm.
- Width at the upper bout: 168 mm.
- Width at the center bout: 113mm.
- Width at the lower bout: 204 mm.
- New plush, oblong suspension case
included with purchase