Made in Leeds, England C.1924 and so labeled within
Top table is two-piece sectional plate of fine vertical grain spruce
Back table is one-piece plate of broad flamed maple
Ribs of matching character flamed maple to that of the back table.
Original scroll of plain grained maple with a moderately flamed maple
Varnish is deep reddish brown
Tonal qualities: Most impressive dark lush quality with quite excellent projection.
- Overall body length: 357 mm.
- Width at the upper bout: 170mm.
- Width at the center bout: 118 mm.
- Width at the lower bout: 208 mm.
- New plush, oblong suspension case
included with purchase