Liandro DiVacenza Italian Model Master Art P.A. Landolfi Model Bass Violin
This fine Model Is 3/4 Violin Cornered Roundback Design
This most economical Landolfi Model Bass Violin is affordable and perfectly priced for both student and professional use. This fine Bass is from our Kolstein Affiliate European Shop, being made with extremely high-quality seasoned top, back, rib, and neck woods, masterfully crafted with a finely antiqued varnish of the highest quality. All hallmark setup is accomplished in the Kolstein & Son Shop in New York.
For more information on availability and pricing contact:
- Top Is a Two Piece Sectional Table of Fine Seasoned European Medium Grained Spruce.
- Back Is a Two Piece Sectional Roundback Table of Highly Seasoned Moderately Figured European Poplar.
- Ribs Are of Matching Character Poplar to That of the Back Table.
- Neck and Scroll Are Original of Moderately Figured Maple.
- Varnish Is a Reddish Amber color, Antiqued in Nature.
- Gears are Individual Brass Tuning gears.
- Overall Body Length 44 1/8″…. 112cm
- Width at the Upper Bout 20″….51cm
- Width at the Center Bout 14 3/4″…..37.5cm
- Width at the Lower Bout 26-3/8″…..67cm
- Mensure 41 1/2”……. 105.4cm