Mark William Dearlov Violin
Made in Leeds, England c.1850 and bear the maker’s orignal label within.
Top table is two-piece sectional plate of wide vertical grained spruce
Back table is one-piece plate of moderately flamed maple branded Dearlove below the neckblock
Ribs are of matching character maple to that of the back table
Original scroll of plain grained maple with a moderately flamed maple neck graft
Varnish is light brownish amber
Tonal qualities: Great projection, depth and evenness in all registers.
- Overall body length: 354mm.
- Width at the upper bout: 164 mm.
- Width at the center bout: 112 mm.
- Width at the lower bout: 210 mm.
- New plush, shaped suspension case
included with purchase