Bohemian 19th Century Cello
Couldn't load pickup availability
19th Century Bohemian Cello
- Top table is two-piece medium vertical grained spruce
- Back table is two-piece plain grained maple
- Ribs of matching maple to that of the back table
- Original scroll of plain grained maple with a moderately flamed maple neck graft
- Varnish is light reddish brown with amber hues
- Very impressive instrument tonally and esthetically; fine projection and wonderful depth in all registers
- Excellent condition
- Overall body length: 75.5 cm.
- Width at the upper bout: 33.5 cm.
- Width at the center bout: 23 cm.
- Width at the lower bout: 42.5 cm.