Couldn't load pickup availability
Made in Cremona, Italy c. 1950
- Top table is two-piece medium vertical grained spruce
- Back table is two-piece highly flamed maple
- Ribs of matching maple to that of the back table
- Scroll and neck are original of moderately flamed maple
- Varnish is light amber brown
- This is an exquisite modern Italian cello with an old world quality of sound and magnificent varnish and overall workmanship
- Excellent condition
- Overall body length: 74.9 cm.
- Width at the upper bout: 34.9 cm.
- Width at the center bout: 25.4 cm.
- Width at the lower bout: 43.8 cm.