Luigi Fabris Attributed Cello
Couldn't load pickup availability
Attributed Luigi Fabris Cello
Made in Venice, Italy c. 1860
- Top table is two-piece medium vertical grained spruce
- Back table is one-piece poplar with distinctive a flamed character to the wood
- Ribs of matching poplar to that of the back table
- Scroll is original of flamed maple with a moderately flamed maple neck graft
- Varnish is deep reddish brown with amber hues
- Wonderful first-class master cello, attributed to the work of Luigi Fabris. Exquisite tonal qualities with strong projection, great depth of in all registers. A truly beautiful cello in all aspects
- Mint condition
- Overall body length: 75 cm.
- Width at the upper bout: 33.4 cm.
- Width at the center bout: 23.6 cm.
- Width at the lower bout: 42 cm.