Boosey Hawkes & Sons Grand Vincenzo Panormo Model Bass Violin
Sale Currently Unavailable
Regular price $0.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
B2885 Boosey Hawkes & Sons Grand Vincenzo Panormo Model Bass Violin Made in London, England, Circa 1910
- 7/8th size violin cornered, round back model
- Top is a two piece sectional plate of fine vertical grained spruce.
- Back is a two piece sectional plate of flamed maple.
- Ribs: Matching character maple to that of the back table with ebony rub guards.
- Neck & Scroll: both are original of flamed maple
- Gears: Brass tuners mounted on brass plates.
- Varnish: Golden amber brown.
- Instrument inscribed within: Panormo model Double Bass, Manufactured by Hawks & Son, London, 1910
- This magnificent Bass is a powerhouse of an Orchestral and Jazz Bass. A most amazing sound..
- Overall Body Length 46"
- Width across the upper bout: 22-1/2"
- Width across the center bout: 15-1/2"
- Width across the lower bout: 26-1/2"
- Mensure: 41 7/8"