Mark William Dearlov Violin
Sale Currently Unavailable
Regular price $0.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
4V2960 Mark William Dearlov Violin Made in Leeds, England c.1850 and bear the maker's orignal label within. Top table is two-piece sectional plate of wide vertical grained spruce Back table is one-piece plate of moderately flamed maple branded Dearlove below the neckblock button Ribs are of matching character maple to that of the back table Original scroll of plain grained maple with a moderately flamed maple neck graft Varnish is light brownish amber Tonal qualities: Great projection, depth and evenness in all registers. Excellent condition
- Overall body length: 354mm.
- Width at the upper bout: 164 mm.
- Width at the center bout: 112 mm.
- Width at the lower bout: 210 mm.
- New plush, shaped suspension case included with purchase