Luigi Chiericato Bass Violin
Sale Currently Unavailable
Regular price $0.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Luigi Chiericato Bass Violin Full cut 3/4 Size, Violin-cornered, Round-back Model Made in Venice, Italy c. 1885
- The top is a five piece sectional plate ranging in grain from moderate slab cut fir to medium slab cut fir at the center section
- The back table is a two-piece slab cut willow with a sectioned wing at both the upper and lower right bouts
- Ribs of matching poplar to that of the back table
- The neck and scroll are original of plain grain poplar
- Individual brass tuning gears mounted on a brass plate
- Varnish is deep reddish brownish color
- Fully restored excellent condition
- Overall body length: 44 in.
- Width at the upper bout: bout 19 3/8 in.
- Width at the center bout: 13 ¾ in.
- Width at the lower bout: 26 3/8 in.
- Mensure (string length): 41 7/8 in.