Couldn't load pickup availability
Made in Czechoslovakia c. 1910
- Top table is two-piece medium vertical grained spruce
- Back table is two-piece highly flamed maple with the flame descending from the center joint
- Ribs of matching maple to that of the back table
- Scroll and neck are original of moderately flamed maple
- Varnish is deep reddish brown
- Tonal qualities: lush, robust sound with great depth and projection
- Fully restored to excellent condition; top crack extending approximately 5 in. from lower saddle professionally repaired by Kolstein & Son, Ltd.
- Overall body length: 75.7 cm.
- Width at the upper bout: 34.4 cm.
- Width at the center bout: 23.9 cm.
- Width at the lower bout: 43.2 cm.