Violoncello attributed to the School of Joannes Baptista Ceruti
Sale Currently Unavailable
Regular price $0.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Violoncello attributed to the School of Joannes Baptista Ceruti made in Cremona. Italy, circa 1790 and is labeled within, "Joannes Baptista Ceruti 1790".
- The instrument is a full size Violoncello.
- The top table is a two-piece plate of broad grained spruce.
- The back is a two-piece plate plain quarter cut maple.
- The sides are of narrow to broad flamed quarter cut maple.
- The scroll is of narrow to medium quarter cuter maple with a moderately figured maple neck graft.
- The color of the varnish is an deep reddish brown.
- The instrument has been expertly restored to excellent condition, with Dario D'Attili Certificate.
- Overall body length 75.4 cm
- Width across the upper bout 36.1 cm
- Width across the center bout 24.2 cm
- Width across the lower bout 45.2 cm