Thomaso Eberle Violin
Couldn't load pickup availability
3/4 Thomaso Eberle Violin
Made in Naples, Italy c. 1723
- Labeled "David Tecchler" within
The instrument has full certification from:
- Jacques Francais
- Samuel Kolstein & Son, Ltd.
- Top table is two-piece fine vertical grained spruce
- Back table is two-piece tightly flamed maple with flame descending slightly from the center joint
- Ribs of matching maple to that of the back table
- Scroll and neck are original of plain grained maple with an extension graft on the bottom of the neck block
- Varnish is light orange brown well covering the instrument
- This exquisite, extremely rare example of Eberle craftsmanship produces an impressive, warm sound with great depth and projection
- Fully restored to excellent condition
- Overall body length: 329 mm.
- Width at the upper bout: 144 mm.
- Width at the center bout: 110 mm.
- Width at the lower bout: 177 mm.