Couldn't load pickup availability
Made in Bubenreuth-Erlangen, Germany c. 1990
- Top table is two-piece fine vertical grained spruce
- Back table is two-piece moderately flamed maple
- Ribs of matching maple to that of the back table
- Scroll and neck are original of slightly flamed maple
- Varnish is reddish amber
- This fine contemporary violin produces a bright, mature sound
- Mint condition
- Overall body length: 355 mm.
- Width at the upper bout: 168 mm.
- Width at the center bout: 114 mm.
- Width at the lower bout: 208 mm.