Bohemian 19th Century Violin
Couldn't load pickup availability
19th Century Bohemian Violin
Made in Prague, Czechoslovakia c. 1880
- Top table is two-piece fine vertical grained spruce
- Back table is two-piece highly flamed maple
- Ribs of matching maple to that of the back table
- Scroll and neck are original of moderately flamed maple
- Varnish is dark brownish amber
- Tonal qualities: lush, dark sound with excellent projection and even in all registers
- Excellent condition
- Overall body length: 355 mm.
- Width at the upper bout: 166 mm.
- Width at the center bout: 115 mm.
- Width at the lower bout: 207 mm.