Couldn't load pickup availability
Made in Germany c. 1890
- Top table is two-piece fine vertical grained spruce
- Back table is two-piece finely flamed maple with the flame descending from the center joint
- Ribs of matching maple to that of the back table
- Scroll and neck are original of slightly flamed maple
- Varnish is deep brownish amber
- Tonal qualities: deep
- Mint condition
- Overall body length: 358 mm.
- Width at the upper bout: 170 mm.
- Width at the center bout: 117 mm.
- Width at the lower bout: 210 mm.