Mittenwald 19th Century Violin
Couldn't load pickup availability
19th Century Mittenwald Violin
Made in Mittenwald, Germany c. mid 19th Century
- Top table is two-piece fine vertical grained spruce
- Back table is two-piece slightly figured maple
- Ribs of matching maple to that of the back table
- Original scroll with a moderately flamed maple neck graft
- Varnish is deep reddish brown
- Excellent condition
- Overall body length: 355 mm.
- Width at the upper bout: 168 mm.
- Width at the center bout: 110 mm.
- Width at the lower bout: 202 mm.