Couldn't load pickup availability
Made in Milan, Italy c. 1900
- Top table is two-piece medium vertical grained spruce
- Back table is two-piece burled poplar
- Ribs of matching poplar to that of the back table
- Scroll and neck are original of slightly figured poplar
- Varnish is light brownish amber
- Shop branded within; beautiful tonal quality
- Excellent condition
- Overall body length: 355 mm.
- Width at the upper bout: 162 mm.
- Width at the center bout: 112 mm.
- Width at the lower bout: 204 mm.