Romeo Antoniazzi Violin
Sale Currently Unavailable
Regular price $0.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
V2879 Romeo Antoniazzi Violin Made in Cremona, Italy, Circa 1901
- Top is a two piece sectional plate of vertical grained spruce ranging in grain from fine to wide.
- Back is a one piece plate of slab cut maple of wide irregular flaming.
- Ribs: matching character maple to that of the back table.
- Neck & Scroll are both original of plain grained maple.
- Varnish: Light brownish amber.
- The instrument bears the maker’s label within “Romeo Antoniazzi Cremonese Fecit a Cremona Anno 1901".
- A great example of Antoniazzi workmanship. A first class orchestral or solo quality violin.
- Overall body length: 35.9 cm
- Width across the upper bout: 17.1 cm
- Width across the center bout: 11.5 cm
- Width across the lower bout: 21.1 cm