18th Century Ferrara Attributed Violin
Sale Currently Unavailable
Regular price $0.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This violin is attributed to Ferrara workmanship made in Italy circa 18th Century.
- Top is 2 piece fine vertical grained spruce.
- The back is 2 piece moderately flamed maple.
- The ribs are of matching character to that of the back.
- Original scroll of moderately flamed maple with a slightly figured maple neck graft.
- The varnish is very transparent brownish amber color.
- Most impressive sound is of lush quality with a strong projection and even in all registers.
- This violin has been restored to excellent condition.
- Overall Body Length 356 mm
- Width Across the Upper Bout 162 mm
- Width Across the Center Bout 110 mm
- Width Across the Lower Bout 200 mm