Giovanni Longiaru violin
Sale Currently Unavailable
Regular price $0.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Giovanni Longiaru violin made in Cremona, Italy / New York circa 1925 Said instrument is notated as an exhibition violin.
- The top is 2 piece fine vertical grained spruce.
- The back is 2 piece of broad flamed maple.
- The ribs are of matching character to that of the back table.
- The neck and scroll are original of moderately flamed maple.
- The varnish is a deep reddish amber color.
- Tonal qualities: The instrument has a lush sound, great projection strength and plays even is all registers.
- This violin is in excellent condition
- Overall Body Length 356 mm
- Width Across the Upper Bout 168 mm
- Width Across the Center Bout 115 mm
- Width Across the Lower Bout 208 mm