Charles Gaillard Viola
Sale Currently Unavailable
Regular price $0.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Charles Gaillard Viola Made in France c.1900
- Top table is a two-piece plate of fine vertical grained source.
- Back table is a two-piece plate of moderately flamed maple.
- Ribs are of matching character to the back table
- Scroll and neck are original of a plainer grain maple.
- Varnish is a beautiful, reddish amber brown
- Old world master quality viola in most spectacular condition
- Mint condition
- Overall body length: 15_x0094_
- Width at the upper bout:180mm
- Width at the center bout: 130mm
- Width at the lower bout: 230mm
- New plush, shaped suspension case included with purchase.