Aymeric Guillard Viola
Sale Currently Unavailable
Regular price $0.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Aymeric Guillard Viola Made in Paris, France c.2006
- Top table is a two-piece tight vertical grain spruce.
- Back table is a two-piece highly flamed maple.
- Ribs of matching maple to that of the back table.
- Scroll and neck are original flamed maple.
- Varnish is a beautiful, reddish brown with amber highlights.
- The fine viola has great depth and projection in all registers.. it is a great orchestral and solo instrument
- Condition: restored to excellent condition
- Overall body length: 16_x0094_
- Width at the upper bout: 204mm
- Width at the center bout: 143mm
- Width at the lower bout: 248mm
- New plush, shaped suspension case included with purchase.