Nichola Luthiers Viola
Sale Currently Unavailable
Regular price $0.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Nichola Luthiers Viola Made in Paris, France c.1889
- Top table is a two-piece plate of fine vertical grained spruce.
- Back table is a two-piece plate of moderately flamed maple.
- Ribs of matching maple to that of the back table.
- Scroll and neck are original of moderately figured maple.
- Varnish is a beautiful, deep reddish brown.
- The Tone of this fine instrument exhibits a spectacular, deep viola quality with excellent projection and sonority in all registers.
- Mint condition.
- Overall body length : 16_x0094_
- Width at the upper bout: 191mm
- Width at the center bout: 130mm
- Width at the lower bout: 235mm
- New plush, shaped suspension case included with purchase.